Mark has twenty-eight years brokerage and development experience, primarily with the State’s largest industrial development company. His unique background from the owner/developer perspective, as well as his extensive involvement in lease/build to suit negotiations, will provide your company the advantage in relocating to Western Nevada.
Build to Suit Projects
- Boehringer Ingleheim – 45,000 square foot distribution center
- Clairson Company – 100,000 square foot manufacturing building
- Immigration and Naturalization Service – 17,000 square foot office
- Sherwood Medical – 70,000 square foot distribution center
- Meridian Gold – 17,000 square foot office
- Craftsman Press – 170,000 square foot corporate office and printing
- 170,000 sq ft – Trex / Mfg. and Whse.
- 144,000 sq ft – Paterson Pacific Parchment / Mfg. and Whse.
- 121,600 sq ft – FL American Electric / Mfg. and Whse.
- 76,000 sq ft – Knape and Vogt / Distribution Center
- 72,000 sq ft – Genova Products / Mfg. and Whse.
- 50,000 sq ft – Keefe Co/ Distribution Center
- 50,000 sq ft – MCA Records / Distribution Center
- 50,000 sq ft – Maurice Sporting Goods / Distribution Center
- 47,000 sq ft – Polygram Records / Distribution Center
- 42,000 sq ft – Thermwell Products / Distribution Center
Recent Building Sales
- 120,000 sq ft – AAA Logistics / Distribution
- 75,000 sq ft – Haws Drinking Fountain Co. / Manufacturing
- 49,000 sq ft – Pacific Coast Builders / Wholesale & Distribution
- 48,000 sq ft – Investment / Multi-Tenant
- 46,000 sq ft – Fernco / Manufacturing and Distribution
- 19,600 sq ft – Sunshine Art Studios / Manufacturing and Distribution
- Sparks Chamber of Commerce – Past President and Chairman of Industrial Development Committee
- Northern Nevada Literacy Council – Treasurer & volunteer Teacher
- Reno Sparks Board of Realtors
- Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada (EDAWN)
- Reno/Sparks Chamber of Commerce
- Flips Gymnastics Academy – Past President
- YMCA Capital Development Program / Soccer and Basketball Coach
- 1972 Graduate of Grand Valley State University, B.A. in Latin American Studies, fluent in Spanish.